eccentricsamuraieccentricsamurai

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Gay Retarded Hobos Gay Retarded Hobos

This was horrible

Please do not submit something like this again until you work on your frame by frame animation more, I am only giving you 2 stars out of 10, or 1 out of 5, because you did some Flash stuff that I don't know how to do but personally I despise this low quality work!

I think you can do better though

LordZeebmork responds:

sdff

9000 Collab 9000 Collab

dude seriously why....

...why did you make this dude. I feel violated. This is definitely not up to par to your potential sQueef. I'm quite ashamed. Oh well, I did think you did a good job with all that fancy flash coding shit that i dont know. do better next time though and dont reuse animations.

Too Many Lines Too Many Lines

YEAAAAH

Graphics/Animation: 10
Ridiculous. There are so many things about this flash that are utterly perfect, from the beginning when the camera was floating over the sand to the very end when the camera backtracked through the sand and finally ended up on the lamp...the drawings and animation were perfect. I loved the details you put into this movie, the backgrounds when Aladdin was walking through the city in the beginning were fucking awesome. There were a few times when the animation might have been too much and that's why the movie actually slowed down and was choppy, but not enough to be noticeable. Great work in this category, there's nothing more to be asked for here.

Audio: 10
Some might ask why I would be so harsh with their flash audio when they had music and no sound effects, but the difference in your flash is you synced the music EXACTLY to what was going on. When the music was intense, so was the movie, when it was calm, the events taking place were calm. The smallest things when it comes to syncing audio can impress viewers, and you did just that. For instance, when you had the shooting stars at the end sync exactly with the noises in the music...I almost creamed my pants, it was sweet. It wasn't as much the music that gave you the high score, it what you did with your music.

Originality: 10
It's simple, the originality in this was unique as it gets. Yea, maybe Aladdin isn't as original, but still I've seen little to no flash movies even referrencing Aladdin on NG. But to take Aladdin and make it futuristic? It's almost unheard of to do something like that (well at least until Assassin's Creed I guess, but you beat that game out by far). You have some unbelievably creative ideas, which was what made this exactly as original as it was.

Story: 8
I replaced Humor with Story in my review style because obviously there was no humor. The story, however, seemed somewhat cut short I guess. When Jasmine? I guess it was? died, he had those flashbacks (which I thought were spectacular, they really made the viewer realize how intense his feelings for her were) but really there was no back story. I understand it's hard to give one, and especially in a flash movie as intense as this one. But that's my own opinion.

Overall: 10/10
Contrary to the 8/10 in the Story category, I still had to give you a 10 for the hard work and effort it must have been to make this movie. It really blew my mind, I've been waiting for a while to review this, and I'm glad it was when my reviewing style was a little more detailed. Because any flash as awesome as this deserves a detailed review from its viewers. Great job here and I really can't wait to see whatever you come out with next.

B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

you need serious animation development

i suggest you look at my movies for examples.

Mechabloby responds:

Meh.

Cupid's Armageddon Cupid's Armageddon

You know what man this was really spectacular

I think I learned something from this movie and thats because you are so good at making flash movies! Keep up the good work mate!

LordZeebmork responds: